photo NavFB_zpstaxf4rbk.png photo NavTwit_zps37re8btd.png photo NavPin_zpswwtqnofe.png photo NavIG_zpsub7xdonx.png photo NavEM_zps0omzd1xc.png



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

odds+ends.

Hey, guys!
How's it going?  How was your labor day weekend?!
I'm just hanging out at home, wrapped up in my leopard blanket, unwinding from the day.
How cute is my little (big!) kitty cat?!

Oh, and here are a couple of outfits I wore this week:

Banana Republic top, Target Mossimo Ankle Stretch Pant, bubble necklace via e-bay, NY&Co watch, Jessica Simpson pumps
Gifted top, NY&Co. cardi/watch, LOFT skirt, H&M belt, Target Ona flats
It's so nice to have a 4 day week--Tomorrow is already Wednesday!!



5 comments:

  1. You always look absolutely adorable in absolutely everything you wear!! Love for the blue necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from the most adorable girl ever, that is a big compliment!! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What eBay seller did you buy the necklace from?

    GO STATE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I'm not sure exactly who I bought my necklace from. But, my cardi is from NY&co. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Leave me a little something here. :)