photo NavFB_zpstaxf4rbk.png photo NavTwit_zps37re8btd.png photo NavPin_zpswwtqnofe.png photo NavIG_zpsub7xdonx.png photo NavEM_zps0omzd1xc.png



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

For the Love of Ombre.

In my second to last Costa Rica "real" outfit photos... 
I absolutely adored this gorgeous and whimsical ombre ruffle dress.  How could I not? It's so unique and just totally gorgeous. 
Love love LOVE!







_________________________________________________________
Caroline dress c/o Catch Bliss Boutique (Exact here)
Wedges (Similar here, here, and here; LOVE these here)
Anar lace earrings c/o Bauble Boutique (Exact here)
Geo cuff (Love these ones here, here, & here)

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress! And I love your cuff!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! So pretty and the ombre print is so fun. Definitely a classy dressy look for summer :)
    XO, Chekara | shadesofchekara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress! It would be perfect for an upcoming wedding we are attending. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that dress is beautiful....and PERFECT for Costa Rica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I was JUST IN Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica July 18-23rd for my gal pal's wedding at the Costa Verde Resort!! Small world, hope you had fun- I know I thought the views of the ocean and jungle were beautiful and got to see a bunch of monkeys and iguanas, eat lots of ceviche, and drink lots of rum (it may or may not have sometimes been in coconuts) hehe. Love your outfit picks- cute, tres tropical and perfect for La Pura Vida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! That dress is perfect, not to form fitting, light and airy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Leave me a little something here. :)