photo NavFB_zpstaxf4rbk.png photo NavTwit_zps37re8btd.png photo NavPin_zpswwtqnofe.png photo NavIG_zpsub7xdonx.png photo NavEM_zps0omzd1xc.png



Saturday, September 6, 2014

Autumn, You Have My Permission.

I have a confession to make...I am actually excited for Fall. Even though autumn is usually my favorite season, I thought that I would never crave cooler weather again after the gut-wrenching winter that we just had.  But, I can't help it!  
I want to wear cute boots and cozy little sweaters.  I want to walk on beautiful crunchy red and orange leaves.  
And I really want to drink hot cider and eat delicious doughnuts!  

So, autumn, I give you permission to arrive.  You may now bless us with your wonderful presence. :)
Here's what I've been wearing to work lately:  
"Yasi" dress c/o Catch Bliss Boutique (Exact here)//
Nude pumps (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Rosa necklace c/o Accessory Mercado (Exact here)
Katelyn lace dress c/o Catch Bliss Boutique (Exact here)//
Blush blazer (Similar here, & here)//
Skinny black belt (Exact old; Similar hereherehere)//
Pointy toe black pumps (Almost exact here; Similar here, and a gorgeous pair with ankle straps here)//
Skinny black watch (not shown) (Exact old; Similar herehere)//
Michael Kors Hamilton Tote (Exact here; Love these more affordable options herehere, & here)
Black and white sheath dress (Very similar wrap dress here; Love these other options herehere, & here)//
Red blazer (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Nude pumps (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Skinny black watch (not shown) (Exact old; Similar herehere)
"All A-Bow-t Me" top c/o Flourish Boutique (Exact here; The bow on the back of this top is amazing!)//
Seamless cami (Exact here)//
White blazer (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Dark-wash skinny jeans (Similar herehereherehere)//
Crystal frosting necklace c/o T+J Designs (Exact here)//
Pyramid stud cuff ℅ Stella & Dot stylist Erika Lehman//
White pointy toe pumps (Similar here)
Navy sheath dress (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Patterned satin scarf (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Champagne pearl cluster necklace c/o T+J Designs (Exact here)//
Skinny black watch (not shown) (Exact old; Similar herehere)//

Pink pumps (Similar herehere, & here)//
Striped Aldo bag c/o Zappos (Exact here on Aldo)

Ivory short sleeve sweater (Similar here)//
Full khaki skirt (Exact here; Similar here; Cute grey options here)//
Skinny white belt (Similar herehere, & here)//
Pearl necklace c/o Avery Lane Boutique (Exact Sold Out; Cute versions here and here)//

Orange pumps (Exact here; Love this pair here)

Black blouse (Similar here, here, & here)//
Printed pencil skirt (Cute options herehere, & here)//
Nude pointy toe pumps (Almost exact here; Similar here, and love this pair with ankle straps here)//
Somervell necklace ℅ Stella & Dot stylist Erika Lehman//
Skinny black watch (not shown) (Exact old; Similar herehere)

24 comments:

  1. Every outfit is great, but my favorite is the Yasi dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the outfits!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do such a great job styling your accessories and I love all of your dresses from Catch Bliss. I'm going to have to place my own order there very soon!

    www.emilyguillen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for fall either (shh...;)! That lace dress is to die for! And those orange pumps!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the yasi dress on the site!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every outfit is amazing! I agree, I thought I would never want colder weather after winter but the humidity and heat is just too much!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the office wear inspo! I've been lacking ideas since I started my rotations for medical school, and I seriously need more closet pick me ups that are professional. You look perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits - you do such a good job of remixing pieces you've won before! I wish I had an office job I could wear these more!

    Always believing in pink,
    Jennifer

    http://www.thegraciousway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your necklace collection is amazing!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I loooove your statement necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across your blog through Pinterest and I just live your style! I am a mom of two and hardly have any time to even think about putting outfits together let alone time to shop for them. Thank you for posting all the links to your items. I've already ordered severals pieces! I also love that you use items with multiple looks. Definitely what I need! And most items are very affordable. I will definitely be a regular reader and am anxiously awaiting new outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I just move into your closet?! I love all your outfits. It almost makes me want to get a job (stay at home mom here) just so I have a reason to get dressed up!
    -B
    www.heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I want to get another job myself, preferably an office gig, if not just for the attempt at fashioning outfits like hers.

      Delete
  13. Your white H&M blazer may or may not be in my shopping cart at this very moment! Thanks for a little styling inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always, each of these outfits is absolutely beautiful. I can't really say I have a fave since each is so awesome.

    I must say, you wear all your outfits so flawlessly too! You are such a fashion inspiration to me and I really try to emulate as often as possible. Complete class you are!

    On another note...I love that you're sporting white ...shoes...especially after Labor Day. I am always sad because of the white 'rule' come end of Summer. Glad to see more gals debunk this rule. Now, whether I am brave enough, despite my obsession with white shoes, to wear white after Labor Day remains to be seen. But thanks for the reminder that it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets. How do you keep them all organized? I struggle.with this. Would love to see any of your tips or tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yasi, love this blog!! Found you on Pinterest, and am wondering how you'd recommend building a sparse wardrobe? An outfit a week, just some articles a week, accessories?
    Your help is appreciated!!#

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Leave me a little something here. :)