photo NavFB_zpstaxf4rbk.png photo NavTwit_zps37re8btd.png photo NavPin_zpswwtqnofe.png photo NavIG_zpsub7xdonx.png photo NavEM_zps0omzd1xc.png



Sunday, October 26, 2014

Oh, MK!

 
^So, I just learned how to make this cool clickable widget with pictures. I'm kind of really proud of myself, guys!! You can click on each image and it will take you directly to the Macy's page where you can view the individual items. Ta-Da!^

If you poke around my blog for even half a second, you'll notice that I am a very budget-friendly shopper. After all, there's no reason to spend big bucks to look put together, amirite? BUT (and this is a big but!), there is a time and a place for spending a little bit more and investing in quality pieces that will last for years.  In fact, I think one the best ways to have a great wardrobe is to mix classic budget-friendly pieces with pieces that are well-made (and more often than not, the "real" thing). I do this all the time. A lot of my clothes are from Forever21 and Target, but I also have a few select pieces that help "up my game". =P
This is where my love for Michael Kors comes in. I don't know exactly when I found out about MK. But, I think it was some time in high school. Me and my best shopping buddy (Hi, Mom!) would browse the aisles at Macy's and drool over MK bags, MK coats, MK boots, MK watches, and the list goes on. So,  when I got into the workforce and needed to look put-together, one of the first things I did was buy a gorgeous red Michael Kors trench (very similar to the one above!). Well, that's not entirely true. My mom actually bought that trench for me! But, the reason that she did was because she is also a big proponent of "dressing for the job you want" and she wanted me to look professional and chic at my first job.
My second big Michael Kors purchase was made this past Summer. I had wanted the Michael Kors Hamilton tote bag for as long as I can remember. So, I finally took the plunge and purchased the bag-- and let me tell you, I have never been happier with a purse. Ever. This bag is EVERYTHING. It's roomy, it's structured, the leather is beautiful and supple. I cannot say enough good things. So, if you love the Hamilton tote as much as I do, do yourself a favor and go buy it right now! You won't regret it.

So, now that you know all about my obsession with Michael Kors, check out my favorite MK pieces above-- if you click on the images, it will take you directly to each product. Personally, I'm eyeing an MK watch for my next purchase. ;)
How about you?!     

7 comments:

  1. I am the exact same!!! Sometimes i laugh at the idea that my watch costs more than my entire outfit- I'm like you a budget shopper. I have that navy watch, but with white straps- it I'd fantastic. I love it and get a bunch of compliments. You will love it also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous items!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyeing the Hamilton for years! Glad to hear that you love yours. I'm thinking it may be a good splurge with Christmas gift money!

    Emily
    Life of Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO funny, I can relate to everything you talk about here! How about how (slightly) awkward I feel when walking into F21 and EVERYTHING I am wearing is from there . . and when I go to pay and dig in to my F21 wallet that is inside of my F21 purse lol. <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 2 MK bags and I have a watch on my wishlist. Huge fan too!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Leave me a little something here. :)