photo NavFB_zpstaxf4rbk.png photo NavTwit_zps37re8btd.png photo NavPin_zpswwtqnofe.png photo NavIG_zpsub7xdonx.png photo NavEM_zps0omzd1xc.png



Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pattern Play.

Our Memorial Day weekend has been one for the books-- my parents are here visiting from LA! 
And after not seeing each other for nearly a year, it's been quite the treat.

Contrary to what we might do on a holiday weekend (shopping!), we've spent the past few days enjoying each other's company. I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! 
Here's what i've been wearing lately: 

Red sleeveless blouse-H&M (Similar here, here, herehere, & here)//
Polka dot skirt and pearl necklace c/o T+J Designs (Exact here & here <-Use code 'YASI20' for 20% off)//
Black blazer-H&M (Similar here, here, here, here, & here)//
Strappy nude pumps-Shoe Dazzle (Similar here & here)
Green geometric top-JC Penney (Love these versions here, here, & here)//
Horizontal striped skirt c/o Catch Bliss Boutique (Exact no longer available; Cute options here, here, here, & here)//
Navy cardi-Target (Exact here; Similar here, & here)//
Blue and green ballet flats c/o Ann Blanche (Exact here)//
Pearl necklace c/o T+J Designs (Exact here <-Use code 'YASI20' for 20% off)
Ivory blouse-TJ Maxx (Similar here, here, & here)//
Khaki pants-Banana Republic (Similar here, here, here, & here)//
Skinny gold belt-Forever21 (Similar here, here, & here)//
Pink pumps-Payless (Similar here, here, & here)//
Pink scarf-Flourish Boutique (Similar here, here, & here)
Lavender top- c/o Catch Bliss Boutique (Exact no longer available; Similar here, here, here, & here)//
Striped blazer-H&M (Similar here, here, here, & here)
Dark wash skinny jeans-Express (Exact here; Similar herehere, & here)//
Skinny metallic belt-Forever21 (Similar herehere, here, & here)//
Striped ballet flats-Target (Similar here, here, here, & here)

11 comments:

  1. I love the second and third outfits!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Even though I'm in my 40s, I think I could make a lot of this work - so timeless and classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That is a huge compliment! :)

      Delete
  3. Your style is amazing! I love all of your outfits! I just bought these dark blue snakeskin heels that were on sale and have absolutely no idea what to wear them with to work, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound cute! I would wear them with neutral pants or a neutral skirt and a top or scarf with a similar color blue. :)

      Delete
  4. I love your style! Even though I'm in my 40s, I think I could make a lot of this work - so timeless and classy! vintage necklaces , handcrafted shoes , payal for girls , embroidered bag , embroidered belt , women's leather belts for jeans , belt boots , bracelet

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Leave me a little something here. :)