photo NavFB_zpstaxf4rbk.png photo NavTwit_zps37re8btd.png photo NavPin_zpswwtqnofe.png photo NavIG_zpsub7xdonx.png photo NavEM_zps0omzd1xc.png



Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Blazer + Skinny Dress Pants.

I'm a sucker for a great skinny pant and blazer combo. 
Ever since I bought my first pair of skinnies, I've been completely hooked. And things only got better when I discovered THE perfect dressy skinny pants at The Limited five or six years ago (more to come on these pants later on this week!). 
Throw on a blazer and a fun scarf, and voilá! You're well on your way to stylish and professional. 

Blouse: Forever 21 (exact) | Similar 1, 2, 3, 4
Grey skinny pants: The Limited (exact) | Similar 1, 2, 3
Blazer: JCP | Similar 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Burberry plaid print scarf: gift from Mom <3 | Love these ones 1, 23, 4 | And of course LOVE this one!
Ankle boots: Kohl's | Great versions 1, 2 | My faves are these 1, 2
Watch: Fossil outlet | Very similar | Other cutes ones 1, 2, 3
Shop The Look:

7 comments:

  1. What a great collection that is. thanks for share this.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Fossil watch is so baller, I love it! Perfect little statement piece.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Winter Coat OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do WOMEN (17+) think about guys wearing ankle boots?
    womens booties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blog was very interesting to me. i’ll thnx you a lot for posting this interesting information.
    Riding Boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riding in the downpour is to a greater degree an inconvenience than a wellbeing issue. Still, security is dependably a need when you're riding a bike and the best wellbeing instrument you have when riding in any sort of climate is your judgment skills.
    mc-bukser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bumped into this blog and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    Do you know the exact name of that scarf? Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Leave me a little something here. :)